Sunday 7 September 2014

Where does time fly?????

An idea....who knows it might work out.....but you don't know unless you try.

I haven't blogged in a long time and really there is not a real reason. I just haven't thought to.....but sitting here now with my laptop in front of me I suddenly got the urge to write.

Recently I have done some new drawings. Mainly just doodles and nothing much really.

I just got the urge to draw and I did. I have been out of college now for 3 years. Over that time my enjoyment of drawing has returned. It took me a while, as college sucked the fun out of art. Even to doodle it felt like a chore, not something you wish your hobby to feel like.

Due to taking the time out from drawing I have noticed that my skill has decreased. Something that I could draw off the top of my head I now have to pause and think about.

I have drawn things from a bear design for my friend in relation to a character for his comic he created a while back. It was rough and I didn't know if it would be good enough, but I have been told by him that he really likes it and its what he imagined.......so who could ask for more...right.


I feel that I am going to expand this blog....keep doing it more...add to it. Actually keep it up. Review things, voice my opinion on matters that are at hand, write down the silly ideas I have, post my art and all things related. I don't wish to limit myself on what to post....as in the end this is what blogging is all about right...voicing your thoughts and putting it out there for others to read etc. I will always post about art....but I have many areas of my life that I also enjoy....so that's what I am going to do. So who knows what will be up next :).

I can never really sit and read something that someone rambles on about and I don't honestly think others will do the same. But there is an opportunity for me to do something I want and enjoy myself while doing it.....so why not.


Enough talk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment