Wednesday 22 August 2012

Photoshop Pieces

Hay guys!

So today I thought I would show more of the things I have done over time.
These are two pieces that I done using Photoshop CS3.

I took photos of a beach I went to, and Photoshoped planets and stars into the photos.

This was for a college topic. 


I'm not an expert with Photoshop. I used guides on YouTube and Google mainly. I like the top one best, the colours seem to compliment each other. I wish I had more knowledge of Photoshop as it is a useful tool. I don't like in magazines when they use Photoshop to alter peoples appearances I feel that is wrong. Simply because you are showing lots of people what they would be like if they use/brought an item, but in reality it doesn't exist because of Photoshop and other similar programmes. After learning the basics of Photoshop in my graphic design class, because I didn't take it the next year I forgot all of what I had learnt. Always the way, if you don't use some skills often you forget things.

Tata for now x

No comments:

Post a Comment